Fundación Banco Santander wishes to provide the maximum level of accessibility for all users to the contents of its website www.fundacionbancosantander.com. To this end, the Foundation is working on its development and maintenance in accordance with the accessibility guidelines defined by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) working group of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C), at level AA.
Along these lines, Fundación Banco Santander has adopted the following measures:
- Font size. The fonts used have relative dimensions, so that the user can adjust their size via the browser he or she is using.
- Design, navigation and interactivity. We have tried to achieve a coherent navigation throughout the website, following the same structural schemes on all pages. The colour and contrast of the elements are designed so that they can be correctly viewed by all users.
- Interpretation of graphic resources. The images, banners and tables published on the website include a description that makes it easier to understand the information contained in these graphic resources.
- Links. Most of the links on the website include a clarification regarding their destination and provide information as to whether they will be displayed in a new window.
In applying these measures, the Banco Santander Foundation has taken into account:
- WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) of the W3C (World Wide Web Consortium), at its intermediate level (AA). Web 2.0 Accessible Content Guidelines.
- W3C recommendation on Cascading Style Sheets, Level 2 (CSS 2.1)
- Recommended standard in the use of HTML code verifying the XHTML 1.0 Transitional recommendations.
If you encounter any type of difficulty in terms of accessibility or usability when visiting the Portal, or if you would like to make a suggestion in this regard, you can do so by sending an e-mail to the following address. email@example.com . Your opinion will contribute to the progressive improvement of the website.